To mark Great British Apples Day on Friday 20th October, National Fruit Show exhibitor English Apples and Pears Ltd is opening its pop-up Great British Apples Store in central London.
For one day only, this first-of-a-kind celebration of the best of British top fruit will be at Ice Tank, 5-7 Grape Street, London WC2H 8DW, offering opportunities for everyone to get involved in apple-based activities.
- Visit the instagrammable apple variety bar and taste a number of seasonal British apples to pick the perfect one
- Decorate and stencil apples
- Satisfy a sweet tooth at the candy apple bar
- Have a go at a modern twist on nostalgic apple bobbing – a version which doesn’t involve getting wet!
- Take pictures in front of an eye-catching instagrammable photo wall, made from apples.
Following the invitation-only launch event from 18.30-21.30 on Thursday 19th October, the GBA Store is open Friday 20th October for the general public and all interested growers.